All excesses are inimical to Nature. It is safer to proceed a little at a time, especially when changing from one regimen to another.
Welcome! I am Nutritheray graduated from the Alternative Medicine College of Canada.
Nutritherapy is an alternative medicine that focuses on the therapeutic properties of foods in order to provide the body with all the right nutrients (vitamins, trace elements, fibre, minerals, etc.) that it needs for optimal health.
My role is to help you be part of the solution for your health in a holistic approach by ways of recommending you the most beneficial and suitable nutrition and supplements for you. No miracle solutions, but an understanding of what a balanced diet is and how it can be foundational for an optimal health.
Whether are having health difficulties or simply looking into healthier choices for an optimal lifestyle, I can work with you to create a plan that fits all or your individual needs:
– Alternative and complementary approach to chronic diseases
– Personalized menus and food tips according to your metabolism, needs and lifestyle
– Weight Management
– Restoration of acid-alkaline balance in the body
– Chronic constipation
– Customized advice on healthy eating habits
– Review of your pantry and a visit to the grocery
During the first appointment which is 60 to 90 minutes, I get to know you and work on your health profile. A food journal of 3 days could be completed either prior or during the first visit.
- 1st consultation: $80
- Follow-ups: $70
- Recommended: 1 consultation and 2 follow-ups: $200
You may choose also the following :
- A 50 minutes consultation, in order to discuss a matter that is bothering you or for general information: $50
Consultations are in person, in the comfort of your home, via Skype or FaceTime.
Click here for an appointment
Hope to meet you soon!