Shop kitchen health in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Ah the fat! Should we eliminate them or not of our diet?
If as the majority of people, you can’t know if you consume them or delete them, then this friendly workshop will help you demystify the fat! Because Yes, they play an important role in our diet.
To the menu
Initially you will learn
- What are healthy fats to eat and how much
- The importance of the ratio of omega 6 and omega 3
- Where to find the fats that are good for the health
A second time I will have the pleasure to show you how to
- butter from a single ingredient
- mayonnaise in 2-stroke 3 movements
- Duration of the workshop 2 hours
- 13 or October 15, 2016
- Cost $40
- Prints surprise late workshop + 2 healthy recipes will be handed over.
- Please confirm your presence by clicking here or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify just what date you are interested in.
You know people who would be interested in this workshop? Do not hesitate to send them this link.